10 Bridal Robes That’ll Make Getting Ready SO Much Cuter
Looking for a gorgeous bridal robe? Just when you thought hanging with your closest gal pals, getting seriously pampered, and sipping mimosas couldn’t get any better, BHLDN goes and releases new bridal robes that’ll have you “adding to cart”.
Bridal Robes To Get Ready In
From white and ivory bridesmaid robes, to floral wedding day robes for the ‘maids, get ready to fall in love with these ten wedding morning-worthy bridal robes.
1. Sultry yet sophisticated. We’re absolutely smitten with this elegant semi-sheer white chiffon trimmed in lace rosettes…
2. Your BFFs are sure to wear these beauties long after the big day. This dreamy floral robe is definitely a keeper. Who doesn’t want to get ready in this robe?
3. You can’t go wrong with this soft and oh-so-sweet lace robe. Wear it while you’re getting ready and consider slipping it back on for the wedding night!
4. This romantic robe with dramatic cascades of lace and a contrasting blush sash is giving us major heart eyes. Bridal perfection.
5. This super-soft floral robe is perfect for getting-ready photos, and will be loved long after the wedding day. The bell sleeves are beyond beautiful.
6. Love is definitely in the air with this vintage draped silk number. It’s cut to a just-so-relaxed fit with a generous lace trim.
7. We’re getting lost in these gorgeous hand-painted blooms! A feather-light robe is perfect for your midsummer wedding.
8. A classic silk robe with beautifully embroidered accents is sure to make you feel aisle-ready. The leafy trim (which also makes an appearance on the back) is just gorg.
9. We’re not sure what’s more alluring: the delicate ivory lace or the sheer champagne color. This seriously lavish robe is definitely hinting at Old Hollywood glamour.
10. This kimono-inspired robe has seriously adorable sleeves edged in a delicate scalloped lace. Soft yet dramatic.
Looking for more bridesmaid inspiration?