Whether you're stocking the bar for an upcoming bash or looking for signature wedding sips, we've got you covered. On Fridays, Loverly will bring you a new drink recipe, perfect for your next soiree. So raise a glass to this week's Loverly Libation.
The Pomegranate Pear Dazzler is a colorful champagne cocktail that you can serve year-round. Perfect for an engagement party or wedding shower, this pink drink actually packs a bit of a punch!
Makes 4 drinks
4 oz. Grey Goose Poire or other pear-flavored vodka
One 750 mL bottle of champagne or sparkling wine
2 oz. pomegranate syrup
To garnish: rose or lily petals, edible gold glitter
1. Pour the edible glitter onto a small plate. Wet the edges of the champagne flutes with water or lemon juice and then press into the glitter, coating the rim.
2. Add an ounce of vodka to each champagne flute.
3. Fill the flute with champagne or sparkling wine.
4. Add a splash of pomegranate syrup to taste.
5. Float a lily or rose petal in the glass for extra flair!
See more pictures of the Pomegranate Pear Dazzler below!